PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian pilots can work for US regionals.
Old 5th May 2019, 15:20
bafanguy

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Captain.Crunch
Yeh I've emailed twice and tried Facebook also with radio silence. I had seen promos a while back that they were, so was curious if anybody else had some recent info.

I have an interview coming up with Go Jet next week. Anybody with anything good to say or what to expect there? Seem to be mainly negative feedback about them on here. Is this one I definitely want to stay clear of?

Capt.C,

I'm surprised they didn't at least answer your question. How long ago and in what place did you see evidence Compass was taking E3s ? I don't doubt your account but just don't recall seeing that myself.

Can you just formally apply and see what happens ? Could be a bit of work for little result but it might get their attention as they're likely reviewing/acknowledging applications.

As for GoJet, you can always find some negative info on an airline as the naysayers have more motivation to speak out than those happy where they are. If you've gotten nibbles from regionals other than GoJet, that might make your question easier to answer. In any event, good luck in your efforts.

PM sent...not sure if you can receive yet ?

Last edited by bafanguy; 5th May 2019 at 16:01.