View Single Post
Old 4th May 2019, 18:00
  #5 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: London
Posts: 401
There is nothing stopping you contacting the insurance company that covers the vehicle concerned and making a claim directly with them.
Provided that you have the registration number of the car that did the damage then for a 4.50 fee, you can get the policy details here:
419 is offline