View Single Post
Old 4th May 2019, 17:56
  #4 (permalink)  
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England
Posts: 356
Originally Posted by cattletruck View Post
Contact your insurers and tell them that the lady has admitted full liability for the damage. Then give them her details - which you hopefully have taken.
Your insurance company should be able to deal with it from there at no cost to you.
Exactly the right answer.
Sallyann1234 is offline