PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlinetools FlightDeck A32X ?
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2019, 13:22
jcomm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
James,

thanks for sharing your experience.

I sometimes poll this thread just in case something changes.

I have no RW experience in Airbus, or any motorized aircraft at all - I do gliders only, for many years, but just "free-flight", but as a long time Aviation enthusiast, specially airliner enthusiast, and simmer for many years ( more than 25 I guess ), the focus on aircraft that I really like and the Airbus A32x / A31x line is probably one of my preferred in the last 10 yrs, I tried to use most of the offers available for game flight simulation platforms as FSX / P3D / XPlane, but am yet to find anything that can get as close as I think Aerowinx PSX can bring it's users to what a real 744 is...

From the "looks" of the Airlinetools page, and some videos available in youtube, not many unfortunately, I can glimpse a very interesting user interface, and apparently detailed systems modeling. The sounds aren't great ( but that's really an aspect I do not take as important in a PC-based flightsim, other than the reproduction of systems sounds and aural warnings... ) and the "flight" looks rather "n-rails", but other than that I like what I see.

Your feedback though isn't the first I have got from Airlinetools users. Most report a very buggy platform, although at the same time a very well organized "bug-tracker database" being run by the developers, and hopefully their continuous support on trying to bring this tool into better shape.

All of the Best,

Last edited by jcomm; 5th May 2019 at 09:09.