PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation jobs T&C, employment/self employment & national laws
Old 1st May 2019, 11:27
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@2unlimited: I think you believe being employed give you the same rights as in Norway. I thought you talked about long term fatigue that you get sick pay for. While what you talk about is the Norwegian egenmelding that would make me never ever wish to be an employer in Norway (it actually happened in Norway that an employer took pictures of employee partying and drinking while on egenmelding in a pub, it was in the newspaper but the state did not care and he had to pay full salary so the employee could call sick and go drink).

Well imagine that if you are employed in Poland as employee and not company you do still have to go to a doctor there is no egenmelding in Poland and I believe very few nations got it. So being employed as employee in Eastern Europe is not being employed as employee in Norway do you not understand?

Its fun to watch your belief that being employed means the same as being employed in Norway. Recently someone wrote in wizz air topic that in Lithuania an employer can fire you and give you 2 weeks only.... and you still believe its worth paying tax to be employed in Eastern Europe?