PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2019, 15:16
Yesse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jimmy The Big Greek
I had very bad experience with PARC but good with Rishworth during my time in Vietnam! Actually I have started hearing a lot of bad things about PARC lately! They are treating their pilots like they are their property! Also, Rishworth and FCI have better medical insurance then PARC. Cashless and includes dentist!

Well, i left the company 2 years ago, when they start firing SFO's and asked to the Captains to reduce the roster pattern to 4x4. Then i lost my trust in the company and their unfair strategies to get rid of expats. I know today they regret, even they asked me many times to come back, but no way...
The point is that Parc was the only one agency trying to do something for pilots, Rishworth was just keeping silent until the last minute, when all agencies knew about the situation, and then they just sent the mails with 60 days notice to many of my SFO friends, of course, including all other offers they had in Asia to continue sucking their blood. They didn't try to fight or ask any explanation to the company, they just do what VNA says... U have no back up from Rishworth if u need them some day.
Yes, the medical insurance is one of the best, but other agencies have also medical insurance, so i think is not a big deal. All you would need to do with VNA if u come with rishworth should be paying first, so if you have some problem, for example, with some kind of transition to another fleet, they will take the money from the bond you have to pay in advance, then they could fire you. In Parc, you don't pay anything in advance, which is a good way to keep u flying until you find another place to go. I don't know, this is my personal opinion. I would choose any other agency, but never ever Rishworth.