PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 28th Apr 2019, 14:27
TwinAisle
Scourge of Bad Airline Management!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's him. Many incredibly arrogant and offensive posts. Airline managers are in the main 'morons' and what is needed is 'someone with my talents...'

Quotes:

About Jet:
I has pointed out about a month ago that extremely dumb people were running the airline. But now after close look just realised that they own 10 planes - 777-300.. This is absolutely unbelievable- such idiots .. And this is the Indian biggest company..
About Thomas Cook:
It's a pleasure that at least a few people are able to follow my advice. Any serious investor can contact me on this matter. Brilliant improvement plan is ready in all details.
About Lufthansa:
its an unprofessional company)! Our "Luxury Brand Air" will collect all Lufthansa business clients in the 1st month of operations.. Do not waste time anymore- call me to check about financing conditions we offer to INVESTORS..
Lufthansa: time to buy Sukhoi Superjets
About Boeing and the MAX:
successful commercial use of this plane is absolutely impossible. My strong advice to Boeing: STOP production of this model or you will collapse entire Boeing company soon..
And his modest management style:
You have to understand finally: in Aviation you either listen to my advice or collapse billions of shareholders euros..
Couple this with his adoration of the Boy Wonder, and I think the best advice would be - look at what Oleg thinks and do the opposite.

TA

Last edited by TwinAisle; 1st May 2019 at 14:00.