Old 28th Apr 2019, 06:39
  #265 (permalink)  
PiperDriver86
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Europe
Age: 34
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by Harry Wayfarers View Post
An interesting point of view, I have to say that I know very little of the character but you are, in part, defending him yet what sticks out like a sore thumb is, as you say, he blocks any person that doesn't agree with him.

Over the past decade or so I've had a couple of businesses and for the past 6 years a self-employed hotelier, I and my business(s) have to put up with all sorts of nonsense, not just in online reviews but on social media, these wannabee travel journalists and their blogs, all sorts and not once have I blocked anyone, if they are mistaken I take the time to correct them, to state the facts, sometimes with humour and sometimes without, and I believe that to be the correct business minded method to deal with things.

I would consider a blocker to be a coward, someone that is knowingly trying to hide from the facts and truth.

I wouldn't go so far and call my post "defending him"... I read 97% of his posts with my mouth wide open thinking is this really happening and re-examining my own sanity. The other 3% of his posts are just disappointing general irrelevant BS.

What I was trying to say was that I genuinely think there is an underlying pathological condition present in this case and it should be dealt with properly, not with a witch hunt.

His pal "Oleg E" is probably quite the opposite...
PiperDriver86 is offline