PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2019, 15:04
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back to aviation related topics: First of all I am already legally renting my aircraft to the flight school and its both insured and flying under their AOC while I am the owner of it (investor) and all the papers are in order with the CAA, and when I get my FI rating I will be performing FI service to the school just like commercial pilots perform their service to Wizz Air, Ryan Air, LOT, Enter Air and other airlines in Poland plus I will also perform services to the airline that will employ me. And everything will be 100 % perfectly legal so there is no bending of anything like people suggest.

As for the airlines I believe they wish to have people up to the task and up to the job. People who realize they are not entitled to the job and who understand that they got the responsibility and the state will NOT fix it if they fail. When you are flying an aircraft you can not just say for example: "the weather is unfair, my gf broke up via SMS and my friend crashed my car and just sent a picture.... so I will call sick while in mid air and ask the politicians to land for me" if you take off then you have to do the job no matter your feelings. Especially if you have passengers in a commercial aircraft. Its not Norway where the state will fix it if you make a mistake in your life, you can kill yourself and 100s of people (depending on the aircraft you fly and its capacity) if you fail and there is no state to fix it for you. Its you who have to perform and deliver and life of others depend on you.... The job of a pilot is one of the few jobs that politicians can not just give to everyone because someone is entitled to the job, you have to do your job. It will not work to go to an assessment and say "I am entitled to get the job as pilot, and I am entitled to at least a new shiny jet do not even think of giving me a turboprop. I am entitled and I want that new shiny, or I will cry and call the state that you discriminate me." it just won`t work. You have to actually have the proper skills its not a state job in Norway where they give you a job within the state just because. You have to be up to the task and the responsibility and be ready to improve yourself everyday, learn something new, get better all the time.

Last edited by KT1988; 27th Apr 2019 at 19:23.