PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VUELING 2018
Thread: VUELING 2018
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2019, 19:51
Buenas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ventor
Regarding questions, same for me, I knew everything about the company because I really prepared for the interview, no question about leadership, teamwork, communication, stress-related question.. nothing..
looking back, I can not really make sense of what they asked....
Maybe they have way to many cadets in the phase 4.. so they just pretend to have an interview (because that was not an interview). Seams the cadets are already selected before the interview and the rest its just some formalities.. to make it for the records that they 'followed entire selection process', other explanation I do not have for this 'fake interview'. As others confirmed before, for already existing pilots the interview is different (maybe conducted by different people as well), anyhow in my opinion it is a shame for the company.
Yeah, It was not the standard interview you would have expected .... But did you got a place offered ? I did, but I don't have any details yet on the training, on how the transition process to the airline works, what sort of commitment you get, duration of the MPL? there are so many questions still, but I'm waiting for paperwork.

Let me know if you got a place ...