PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2019, 18:45
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@brushcounsel: I do not know the situation of other companies working for Wizz Air or Ryan Air or LOT or any other airline. But in my case I actually own an aircraft that I rent plus I will become an FI and will perform service to a flight school. So no matter how they would change the law (that they decided to do not change) I will absolutely not be working for a single company and that way totally legally have my own company. As of Switzerland I do not know anything about it so I plan to have my company as it is in Poland and pay tax for it in Poland which is also my country of residence.

As for tax evasion attitude.... well if you ever lived in Norway and saw what they use your tax to fund then you would know that pretending alcoholics getting 80 % of their previous salary for the rest of their life is the smallest thing, they build fashion public toilets for like 5 mln Euro or pay full salary to an artist who..... runs naked on the stage and its culture worth your tax money in Norway..... Well in Poland its not tax evasion but TOTALLY LEGAL and according to Polish law company practice. Every company can have a phone, car, computer or whatever else you need or can use in your company as an expense. Microsoft, Apple every big company is doing that legally and you wish common people should not be able to do the same ? How fair would it be?