PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2019, 16:35
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@2unlimited: I lived for 20 years in Norway (since I was 8 years old plus I was born there) so I know what I am talking about its hell on earth for anyone who wish to be free and not have to pay for people who do not want to work ever. The state is everywhere with you and I believe it will soon even be inside peoples homes (they already made a law about smoking inside PRIVATE cars). As for other jobs of course there are many that can let you work in different countries but none of them can be compared to the joy of flying plus 90 % include a decrease of salary that make up for the lower tax. So do not write stuff like fjortis before you have actually lived there. I also enjoy other stuff than only low taxes in places like Poland or Germany. For example you can drive 330 km/h on autobahn and no one will put you in jail for it like in Norway (only nation in the World I believe that can jail you for speeding on an empty autobahn its something like 165 km/h on autobahn and you go to jail, on the other side a criminal can like kill 80 people and do not get more than 21 years in jail....) and you can actually afford a car that can go 330 km/h cause it cost the normal price and not 3x the price after getting taxed. I do also enjoy the freedom of for example being able to call a taxi 2:00 in the night and ask it to bring more vodka to my party legally from a legal shop because its me who decide when I have free time to party not the state or politicians who shall decide when to do what (In Norway you can only buy alcohol at vinmonopolet and it close 18:00 and 16:00 on Saturday, and it affect only normal people cause the alcoholics buy from smugglers + hamster the stuff at home). The absolutely only thing that is not regulated in Norway are boats there in fact you do not even need a practical exam to steer a boat up to 15 meter (except theory exam) and you are totally free except some few zones with speed limits + you get tax free fuel for the boat.... but its probably about culture many people there love the sea so politicians trying to control the boats would loose too many votes.

As for stuff like insurance, security.... I already told you having private insurance give you much more money than the state even in Norway plus you get healthcare with no queue like in Norway. As for schools there are schools in Poland just like in Norway plus you can actually send your kids to a real private school in Poland where they get real dedicated teachers while in Norway only religious private schools are allowed on levels below university/college. As for pension as I said you do not have to spend everything you earn you can actually save and invest.... and get a lot more than the state would ever give you in pension. As for the law.... well in Poland we have functional police much better than in Norway actually. Cause if someone murder your family in Poland you can be sure the murderer get lifetime sentence. While in Norway someone can kill your family then get out after 21 years of jail and laugh in your face and its absolutely true just check the Norwegian system and max jail sentences. All the time while they put people in jail for speeding they give "strafferabatt" to serial rapists etc.

As for the standard of living of course its great in Scandinavia...... for those who do not wish to work or wish to get free stuff from the state (the free stuff is actually hard worked for by those who work and pay taxes) about 1 in 3 people in age 18 - 67 do not work in Norway and receive money for free in Norway. That kind of society that tax you the harder the harder you work..... the only thing it accomplish is to make people lazy. Who will work hard if the state is just gonna tax you more and give it to those who do not wish to work (even chronic alcoholism is an illness in Norway, I personally know of people who laugh and say the state force them to drink to pretend to be alcoholics to get free money). Thats why I can not understand how on earth its possible that people who actually had to work (you cannot just become pilot in the way you pass a Norwegian school by doing nothing) to become pilots can wish such a system upon themselves and their fellow pilots.

@dcoded: Maybe you lived in Sweden or Denmark, cause otherwise if you lived even a week in Poland (while speaking Polish ofc.) I can not understand how you could manage to go back to Norway... for me being on holiday every year in Poland was enough to know I would never ever wish to spend my entire life in Norway. So I worked all the time to save cash to be able to invest so I could become a pilot and have investments that make me independent from the salary (that way I do not need to choose what gives most money when looking for pilot jobs when I am done) and to move away from Norway.

Its getting off topic, but since so many people attack Wizz Air so I had to just say that Wizz Air and Ryan Air are offering actually money wise (not everyone need the maximum salary from pilotage some people choose it to enjoy flying), because if you want to fly wide body then LOT is the only option with a 787 and base in Poland) the best possible contracts you can get with a base in Poland unless there are some airlines I do not know about, operating from Poland that offer more.

PS. @BarryMG: Its absolutely legal in Poland and not only LOT does it but also Ryan Air (one of ATPL lecturers is a FO in Ryan Air) and from what I heard Enter Air and Wizz Air too. And its perfectly legal according to my bookkeeper, you make a company that deliver transport and instructing(teaching) service. And then you make an invoice and list the block hours for example. It is being used by a lot of people not only pilots, everyone from plumbers to carpenters and its perfectly legal. They wanted to change it but the politicians withdrew from changing the law (it would not affect me either way because I also own a plane that I rent so sending an invoice to only one company would not include me but I am happy for everyone else who get to keep their low flat tax). BTW 20 % social contribution WTF? I never heard about it, we only pay ZUS in Poland and its fixed for companies, for employees the employer have to pay it (like arbeidsgiver avgift in Norway). And normally you can deduce everything from tax for example buying a phone cause you need a phone to contact potential students as an instructor, a car cause you need to drive to potential renters or customers (students), drive to the airport to do your flying for the airline, PC cause you need to have a program to run your company, etc. itd. + you do not have to do the stuff with the tax man yourself, it cost about 300 PLN per month to have a professional company take care of all the stuff to be done properly and 100 % legally (no risk of taxman on your door).

Last edited by KT1988; 26th Apr 2019 at 17:31.