PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL +FI
Thread: PPL +FI
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2019, 12:05
redpassion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to disagree. I had a really deep faceto face with the school that already consulted the authority that explained me the story in this term: Lapl means Light Aircraft Pilot Licence. To be limited to train for lapl. Means that you can train someone to want to be me holder of a LICENCE up to LAPL.
Train someone for a class rating (ex novo or for prof check), a Rating, a diff, training and all the other stuff relevant Are not related to the licence that either FI and student holds. You can train an ATPL holder with an expired SEP, just with your PPL and FI rating. Class rating, rating, diff training, are like little boxes inside a big one (the Licence)
IF the intention of the Regulator was to limit the PPL FI with No CPL TK as seems by mostly of you the exact wording as to be” providing training for the LAPL only and for LaPL holder. “ that is not .
then before to be sure that a qualified flight examiner is ignorant about something we have to consider if our understanding is the same of the authority. is someone of you speaking in force of an official answer of your authority.?