PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA ATPL Flight Test on B737-800
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2019, 11:19
BAC ZERO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have just had an impeccably professional experience with Green Dot Aviation in Bangkok on A330 Sim test for CASA AR/IR renewal. They have access to A320 and are looking for B737 Sim and CASA approved TRE’s based on requests on this post. They have access to ATO’s in Australia who can conduct the oral part of 61-1512 and present the documentation to CASA. The Simulator part is done in Bangkok. I can’t price the B737 but for the A330 paid $1800 US for two hours practice and US$2500 for the test asls being about two hours. Could not get a Sim or TRE or sim buddy in Australia or USA or Singapore or Hong Kong or Malaysia. Green Dot provided me with everything I needed and guided me through 22 pages of perfect documentation for CASA. Basically, I would never have been able to renew my licence without their help. Everyone else said get your own TRE and sim buddy otherwise don’t bother contacting us. Green Dot provided me with everything I needed. All I had to do was PASS.
Contact [email protected] and explain your requirements. I am sure that they can fulfil your needs.