PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL +FI
Thread: PPL +FI
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2019, 21:33
redpassion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with you, about the useful qualification of CRI for whom has nothing to do with ATPL/CPL teaching. What I’m surprised to understand is the following: I have PPL and No TK CPL. :
If I will undergo FI training (teaching and learning, technical theoretical training and 30 hrs flight training) I can teach only to Lapl holders and lapl student.
I have aerobatics rating, night rating, diff train on tail wheel, turbo, EFIS, slpc, VPP-Rg, parachuting rating, nothing of that can be teached with that training.

than I can choose a very short training composed of the same T&L and close to same techn training (of course less extensive) and just 3hrs of flying training.
That’s enable you with PPL and without CPL TK to teach all the above and to perform Ceckride, annual proficiency for sep renewal, introduction flight, and any Dual flight that a PPL holder needs to do with an instructor.
i hold also SEP/sea rating, and with CRI training (I say one more time 3 hrs ! ) you can also qualify a ppl/holder to Sep/sea thtrough an 8 hrs training path.
It sounds really nosense in my opinion.