PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL +FI
Thread: PPL +FI
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2019, 23:58
redpassion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just one more question

Hello, I'm an Italian Pilot, few days ago i have passed an AoC as FI with my PPL WITHOUT CPL/TK.
I'm really surprised (and also worried about) to understand that in your opinion (and thanks for that) an FI Limited to Lapl, DO NOT has the same privileges of an CRI SEP, (where the CPL TK is not requested).
I have another work in the aviation contest, but i do not found money under my bed, and FI rating was really expensive (but i have to say i am now another type of pilot).
What i would to say, is that my FI Instructor told me, "you can act with all the prvileges of an FI except for teaching for PPL training. I choose full FI instead of ridiculous 3 hr CRI course to be really prepared to instruct something (and now it is).
Is really incredible that a training of 3 hours (10% of 30hrs needed for full FI) give you all the privileges mentioned above and the full FI Training Don't. Really hard for me to understand.
Under this point of view a FI training limited to LAPL is totaly useless!
I have to check again with my instrucor and maybe with the authority, there is any recently change in this point?
More than a question, a hopeness...is a HPA Training (dedicated to whom doesnt hold a ATPL/CPL TK) proove an CPL TK?
Thanks a lot. I'm really sad now to think, that in the same day (or may be the same flight), was possible to attend both FI and CRI AoC, paying less than in two separate session. really really nervous.