PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL exams failure
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2019, 11:59
GoutGnafier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Contact Approach
You need to pass the 14 exams within 6 sittings. That's quite clear. You haven't done so so I'm not sure complaining will do very much. You now either start again or choose something else to do. Getting an average mark of 94% on the BGS QB means absolutely nothing as far as the exams go.

Sorry if that sounds sharp and it's unfortunate that you didn't succeed but the standard is there for a reason.

CA
Don’t be confused about what I am trying to explain. I am not complaining, I appealed my exams outcome because, the questions that seems to be confusing (and not only me, school’s instructors as well) I was not able to find a correct regulation, law, etc.. from UK CAA or EASA sources which may explain why I was wrong (I can share those questions if you wish so).

Also, as I am guessing that you have your exams done, I would like to know what did you refer to attempt to an exam? As I said in my initial post, I wasn’t a QB hitter, but it represents at least if you are ready or not. And with 94%, I don’t understand what can I do more to be ready for an exam.