Thread: WOW Airlines
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2019, 12:38
Krugerpark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Landofice

POSTING AGAIN...HOPING IT WILL LAST

Dear land of ice,
Rest well at nigth, because I have settled down long before you went drinking your beer at Videy Islands , that nigth on december when the termination letters were sent out , “to trim the excessive fat in the Company “.

“What Í have always wanted” , if you had read all my posts, it was to have an equal treatment and equal salary compared to unxeperienced, unqualified, unsuitable , unprepared ,GREEN but POPULAR & BLESSED pilots ; also Í wanted all those clamouring promises tó be mainted and all the neverending crap posted, published and Mailed tó stop : certainly Í did nót want to be cheated, lied and finally not even paied not only of my salary but also my pension contributions.

In regard to those few wonderful people working in wow, I have always had them in the highest consideration, especially those lured with insulting contracts to live in lousy dirty barracks in a ghetto and treated like sons of á lesser god, forced in á local contract, required to change to a local licence, coerced to pay contribution in á system that will nót even pay them Unemployment benefits or support because they were hired for less than á year on the fantastic permanent contract, obliged to pay á Union who openly doesn’t give á damn about foreigners and mainly cares about “sponsoring” social events , summer houses and booze.

My Dear Land of Ice.... u have all my sympathy: you are á true believer, You have my deepest and sincere respect.

One thing I really liked in your post: Good luck tó all of you finding á new job. And it is not sarcasm... this time.