PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Niugini's subsidiary - LINK PNG
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2019, 08:32
Loud Handle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by olderairhead
There are 1337 posts on this thread that will answer all your questions.
Maybe start to read from post 1 and you will get a proper understanding of what this thread is all about and find answers to your questions.

But I bet you won't.

Maybe here just to stir the pot instead??
I am no fan of PX, my past posts stand testament to that but I think I can understand someone like Chop Chop wanting to air his/her feelings.

I lost interest in this thread as it as it was just the same witches, gathered around the cauldron, shrieking at one another creating a very dull echo chamber.

Believe it it or not Airhead there are some who are “happy enough” with their lot at PX and perhaps Chop Chop is airing their feelings. And before you jump in and call them scabs and they’ve just arrived may I just stop you. They have been at PX well before the new contract was passed down but for one reason or another find their current circumstances acceptable.

This thread reminds me of the EK threads over on the ME section. Just the same blokes shouting and screaming at anyone who suggests it might not all be bad and may have a different perspective to their own. Well with Choppie here, this thread has just got a little more interesting and perhaps we should respect other people’s opinions even when heaven forbid they differ from our own.

Last edited by Loud Handle; 11th Apr 2019 at 08:57.