PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Niugini's subsidiary - LINK PNG
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2019, 05:43
NCD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CHOP,
its only just April so I guess some resignations will hold on until the 600 plus hour piss poor Kina bonus is paid that came due at the end of March, but I can tell you that there is a list that shows 134 pilots that have left since the 2015 contract was implemented. And I feel that underestimates the number as the list went a period where some names were not added.

INTHENIGHTGARDEN,
not sure of the numbers of guys that got endorsed but did not check, but know of one that was in excess of 300 hrs and two well in excess of 200hrs , and were not even looking at line checks, guess that is what happens when you take inexperience.

One who did pass the Fokker endorsement, but didn't make line training found out the hard way that you don't criticise a third party doing your endorsement training when asked what you thought of how it all went. Suspended the next day, sacked within the fortnight.

He obviously missed the session in the indoctrination that you dont have any rights and never ever offer criticism, even if it is constructive, against the employer or its contractors. No first world defence of truth in a third world country.