PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Branson on the Beeb BA Bashing
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2003, 17:52
CaptainFillosan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hand solo.

I have responded on the R&N thread to your last post.

This one proves what your posts are born from. A cynical and totally inward thinking anti-Virgin and anti-Branson bitter and twisted syndrome. How can you control any logic with that lot?

Just try for once to look at the wider view and get off your BA high horse! BA is not the airline it should be. Hasn't been for many years. It is run by a management team who wouldn't see a tree if they were trapped in a jungle. Their decision on Concorde was a crass one. Forget the beancounters, it was lousy management which bought about the demise of the finest thing that ever flew. It was lousy management who bowed to AF and Airbus.

PR was seriously lacking in attracting customers, management ran out of ideas and those who had any were third rate. It needed top class dynamic managers and hasn't got a one! Well maybe one or two but who have their reins running under the doors of top managment. Those who should have given up years ago.

I almost puked when I saw CM bowing and scraping.

Come on HS, get real and stop flying that tatty old flag. It's not worth much these days. Few will forget what BA have done.