PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe DHC8 F/O recruitment
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2019, 08:56
Adde94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks

Originally Posted by Zueg
Flybe interview Feb 20

I had pretty much the same assessment questions!
As far as I know, now they are doing the assessment on the B737 NG at Virtual Jet Center out of Exeter, I have my assessment there and I have the positive result the day after!
Pretty nice people and nothing to worry about. They don't care much about technical questions, they are looking more for your behavior and attitude (many personal question), they are looking a person that is trainable and looks forward to work in team!

Sim Assessment was straight forward as an MCC training they are not looking for perfect knowledge of the aircraft, they look CRM and ability to cope with the partner! If you do mistakes while flying (and trust me You WILL) don't focus and worry about that and continue the flight focused till the end as much as better you can! They want to see trought your mistakes and how you will handle the situation... so chill and do what you know to do!

EDI airport , DEP with SID , air work (climb,turns and descend) than Vectors back for the ILS. You can Go Around(as I did) if you don't feel comfortable with the approach.

Best of Luck to all of you and I look forward to meet you at Exeter!

Thanks for the answer!

Do you remember which SID and runway you used at the sim test?

// All the best