PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2-5
Thread: Jet2-5
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2019, 08:51
azz767

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sixchannel
Now then - if only they would get rid of that mega-annoying Ooh-Ooh "Hold My Hand" song that they pitch at you behind every possible opportunity!! Torture! lol! I know Jess Glynne is a very fine Singer/Songwriter but enough already.
I completely agree with everything everyone has said. Their customer service is way beyond any of the competition, the on board product also. But after a heavy weekend in Prague the last thing I wanted was Jess Glynne singing the same lyric every 5 minutes. I think its just the sheer amount of times you here it that annoys me. All in all a minor annoyance on an otherwise fantastic airline.

On the fleet I'm sure we'll see something like a 737-700 come in to replace the 733's. They served a purpose for the airline and whilst in growth the 738's have matched demand increase on a lot of former 733 routes, there are still some routes, like the aforementioned GIB and some city routes from the likes of LBA and BFS that you would think it is perfect for.

I think as the 757's go, we will see them go down the A330 route. I think neo's are out of the question for a long while. Jet 2 buy second hand and maintain extremely well. The only reason they went for new 738's was they got a cracking deal on end of the line models, you're talking years until the neo gets to the end of the line. The 332 could fil PMI from MAN twice a day quite comfortably, and there is routes to the Canaries, Greece and Turkey that could support 2/3 332 services a week no problem (that's without the potential, if not very likely expansion into long haul). Either way its exciting times ahead for EXS