View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2019, 06:41
rog747

Received 41 Likes on 21 Posts
"Hold My Hand"

Originally Posted by Auxtank
It's working.

Don't change a thing.
Totally agree - Jet2 are doing really well, riding high, and have an increasing large and very loyal customer base with a good solid product both hard and soft - the TV Ad is way ahead of the daft TUI ones and is uplifting...I like it...

I really wish Jet2 had a presence down here at BOH and maybe EXT to throw off both TUI and FR

I should imagine the CEO & the Board are very relieved that Jet2 are not having to face a 737MAX debacle as they did not buy any - In hindsight a wise move.
That sort of chaos now being faced by TUI, DY/D8 and other European charter airlines that have their new fleets grounded is crippling and could finish a smaller company off...
If Monarch was still here with their new Max's that would have been rather brutal...

What are Jet2's future fleet plans ? A320/A321neo's?

I see that the fleets of 737-700's of KLM and TUI are being retired, these will be well maintained - a nice little plane - 148 seats with long legs and great performance. One a/c that can get into GIB OK.
At Astraeus they could do Egypt as far as Aswan non-stop with a full load, and also across the pond to Deer Park NF.

Last edited by rog747; 9th Apr 2019 at 07:56.