PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2-5
Thread: Jet2-5
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2019, 19:43
sixchannel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Auxtank
Well, if my recent flight with J2 is anything to go by I'll say this; Jet2 appear to be very ably demonstrating how to run a loco airline with good employee conditions, honest dealings/ nice whole flight experiences for their pax and a fair outlook to the future.

I sincerely hope I won't be eating my words in 18 months or so. I mean that.
Amen to that. Enjoy ALMOST everything about Jet2 flights and its good to know that there are such good things. I once thad a query about a Jet2 Holiday booking where a Discount had not been calculated when totting up. Expecting the worst. I made the phone call and had a very pleasant conversation and it was all sorted. No angst.
Long may it continue.
Our 2019 plans are ALL using Jet2 flights and Holidays and when the 2020 comes out PROPERLY (not the mess it currently is) we'll be right in there. We HAVE to Plan early due to "circumstances" - cover etc.
Now then - if only they would get rid of that mega-annoying Ooh-Ooh "Hold My Hand" song that they pitch at you behind every possible opportunity!! Torture! lol! I know Jess Glynne is a very fine Singer/Songwriter but enough already.