PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QAZAQ Air...Q400 drivers, DON'T go there!
Old 8th Apr 2019, 12:27
bgombgom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilotchute, I don't know if Cactuskeeper is management but for sure he is not an expat pilot, just hidding behind a pseudo supposely living in Germany but definitively Kazakh citizen.
Quote:
​​​​​​"More over I believe that he even should be grateful that he could left this country without any prosecution for job violations. He should not forget about the possibility of the inspection which may still be following him in the future."
Actually Cactuskeeper doesn't even specify what were the "job violations" but this kind of attitude is typical of the Kazakh mentality: in this country workers are to be "punished" for any supposed wrong action. This is still stongly believed in this post soviet minded satellite state.
As western citizen, it would probably make smile the former DFO, but it is a shame to see that this mentality have not still evolved with local people....and Cactuskeeper is certainly one of those.
Also, you will never see an expat pilot saying that the Kazahk CAA is a fair institution, every expat knows that they are incompetent, corrupted and strongly nationalist people regularly abusing of their power specially against western pilots.
Cactuskeeper you don't need to hide behind an expat pilot cover to express what you have been told to say (quote: "As far as I know....") but don't try to fool other expats with your pseudo experience as foreign pilot in Kazakhstan, no one is fooled!