PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking for the right chinese airline job and agency
Old 5th Apr 2019, 20:53
tomuchwork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@I-IABB

Well, if you get some info please share(as well PM is fine)!

fuelsurvey

So Hainan is a point to start with? Did you went directly or which agency? Are they any good?

I have a job but to be honest my company is going more and more on my nerves. I you are sick they will call you into HQ and you have to explain yourself(even if you have doctors certificates, rumours say they do that with nearly everyone who was sick "to often"(whatever that means) and in a lot of cases it ends with a warning letter - to remind you - we are talking about doctors certified sickness here).Who knows what happens if you are longer, seriously sick. Can end very badly. And our union down here in the south in "shoeshape country" is a joke and utterly useless.

So I came to the only logic conclusion - why earn less and get bad threatment from your super fantastic loco here in Europe if I could go to China and get the same bad company "culture"(even doubt that the Chinese REALLY can be worse than my outfit over here ignoring more or less any worklaw) but MUCH more money. If you are sick you are out of luck both ways, so what.

Again, I would be very thankful to which agency/airline in China I should turn if I want a 4/4 roster pattern(or something similar). It is VERY hard to do a reasearch if you do not know how thrustworth that source is(e.g. asking to an agency). Lots of former collegues from my current company went over there(with very good reason) but I do not know anyone of them personally.

(PM) Comments from all pilots having experience (actual or previous) in China are very welcome. I am sure most of this guys over there had some sources before they moved on, I know that asking on pprune is kind of a longshot but it is the only source I have at the moment.

Last edited by tomuchwork; 5th Apr 2019 at 22:26.