PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QAZAQ Air...Q400 drivers, DON'T go there!
Old 3rd Apr 2019, 06:38
jetbird33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi megapilot,

We don’t know who made this comment, maybe the former DFO, maybe not.

But one thing is sure, the former DFO wasn’t dismissed for incompetence.

Except if incompetence means to accept to release as captains FO who are not ready to fulfil this position or to accept the blackmail of corrupted civil aviation inspectors…

Don’t forget that the former DFO has given to many local FO the chance to upgrade as a captain. They have received the proper training but, unfortunately, most of them failed the check in the simulator. And the examiner wasn’t the former DFO, he was an independent examiner, not even employed by QA. Few pilots paase successfully the check ride ans I’m happy for them to be now in a captain position.

Personally, I globally agree with the comments about Qazaq Air and it’s just a pity to see how this company goes down since the former CEO and the former DFO have been dismissed.

When I joined QA, I was really happy and optimistic for the future of this company.

Since the former CEO and DFO left, corruption, connexions and lies are the main engines of this company. QA doesn’t even respect the terms of the contracts!!!

Most of the expat pilots are just waiting to find something better to leave the company while before the pilot’s turnover was very low.

But maybe, when most of the expat pilots will have left QA, I will read again that they were dismissed for incompetence?...