PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Regional Headhunting
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2019, 07:49
bafanguy

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by XJTE3
Hey guys. Im on here trying to grab a few pilots to join our team at Expressjet. Im sure you have read all the great things going on at XJT. I can promise there is more and better to come... Soon.. Im a current employee of 3 years... Started on the E3 myself... If you have any questions please pm me. I will also be in AU to meet some potential pilots, starting in Melbourne and Sydney. Having said that, I can only speak for my company... All regionals offering the E3 have their own requirements and processes. Regardless of which regional you choose, The regional world is evolving, these opportunities arent forever so make the most of it and choose wisely. Our ad can now be found on AFAP. Look foward to speaking with some of you.
XJTE3,

Since you're an E3 yourself, XJT must've hired from that pool in the past. How many E3s have joined prior to your current hiring effort ? I don't recall seeing a previous public admission that XJT was accepting E3s. It's always possible I've missed or forgotten something.

https://www.afap.org.au/pilot-jobs/p...Visa%20Program