PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - One of Russia's richest women killedin private aircraft in Germany
Old 1st Apr 2019, 19:53
bsieker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ChickenHouse

I am sorry and apologize for not being clear enough.

I frequently fly to EDFE, very frequently, and am quite in knowledge of the exact situation there, IFR and VFR. I was flying there yesterday, followed the whole story from radar to info on the radio, as I was not far later behind the aircraft and had to wait in the air until the airfield opened again after the accident. I did fly directly over the wreckage field on approach to runway 08 while the police and rescue was still working down there. I did talk to the people at the airfield, so, yes, I was rather close to what happened. Sorry, in my humble opinion your text is the biggest bull**** I ever read after such an accident.

I am out of this discussion. Have a nice life.

Excuse me? Nothing of that has anything to do with what I wrote.

I posted the charts and marked the prescribed approach route and showed that final approach, when flown according to the charts, is a lot shorter than 0.8NM. So what exactly is BS about that?

I didn't say anything about what happened in this accident. But you just repeatedly told me that things I hadn't written were wrong. So?

So please, for all of us to learn, tell us what exactly is wrong with my text.

After all, if you don't share what you know, how are we supposed to learn and improve?

Kind regards,
Bernd