PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 1st Apr 2019, 12:50
Antonio Montana

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pinuz,
You wont like this, but...
After reading your posts, I cannot help but feel you need to take a reality check.
It is hard when we don't get what we want in life, I too have been in a similar situation to you, where I could not get a foot in the door.
You feel your sim went well, some advice, if you want it from a 737 driver with lots of experience,
A passenger has a suspected Heart Attack, this is a simple case of Divert, there is no requirement of DODAR (Diagnosis, Options, Decision, Actions, Review, for those unfamiliar with it), it does not really require a NITS Briefing either (Nature of Problem, Intentions, Time Available and Special Instructions).
I would inform ATC, the Senior and of course a PA for the passengers, on landing ask for Paramedics to meet you on the taxiway when you exit the runway.
Taxiing at high speed is never a good idea.
It is also possible that giving your sim partner tips, came across as a bit arrogant, the way you talk about how well your sim went does feel a bit sky god.
Please take this in the manner it is intended, we all are learning all of the time, it seems that Ryanair was not a good fit for you at this time, maybe in the future.
Good luck with your other opportunities.