PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 31st Mar 2019, 09:56
flyjets1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can also back up what Pinuz is saying.
It is the same story for both me and friends of mine who have done the assessment. I feel they are inviting people they have no intention of giving the job to make money.
On my assessment they even asked "who did a sim prep? Well you have wasted your money" How can a prep be a waste of money? The reason it is a waste of money is because they will not hire us anyway.
The "interview" was so unprofessional. They are not interested in anything I say, they are just going through the motion and the same with the technical even though I studied very hard for this and answered everything.
The sim went quite well, but again very disinterested.
Then a few days later ... unsuccessful email. It said we may call you again in a year. there is no way I will return to be taken advantage of again.
A waste of time and money. I would say be careful with an interview here because I also feel they invite a lot of people they do not want to give the job to. The only loser is you and your money.