PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WOW Airlines
Thread: WOW Airlines
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2019, 21:41
Krugerpark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Friends

I realize this is starting to sound like a never ending story....and I truly hope it will be a never ending story!! so I am extremely pleased to inform you that Bond holders and some other major creditors are working with us on securing WOW air going forward.

I cant share any more details with you at this stage beyond the below statement that just went out.

“A majority of WOW air Bond Holders and other creditors of WOW air are in advance discussions with the aim of reaching an agreement on a voluntary restructuring including an agreement of converting current debt into equity and fund the company towards long term sustainability. Further information will be given tomorrow.”

I also want to thank you for the incredible support and vote of confidence that I have received from so many of you in the last couple of days. Many of you have expressed interest in helping out and even asked if you could participate in any financing by using part of your salaries in this regard.

I am extremely grateful and happy to say that we are looking at ways to enable all of you to participate regardless of size because it would be fantastic if you would also become shareholders so that we can continue to build WOW together.

Thank you again for everything and I will let you know as soon as I know more.