PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737MAX Stab Trim architecture
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2019, 09:00
john_tullamarine

Received 97 Likes on 65 Posts
I gotta tell ya, John, this is the most exasperating forum I have ever tried to participate on.

For those who have concerns with the moderating, the following is the basic story -

(a) new posters are subject to draft post review for a number of posts before they get a direct post ability - that is site wide policy as far as I am aware

(b) while I am the main mod for this forum, there are others who have mod rights. Sometimes it is a case that mods are just not able to keep all the people happy all the time and, unfortunately, you are just going to have to accept that.

(c) my approach (which doesn't have any necessary influence on that adopted by my colleagues) is minimal editing/deleting and, where I delete (other than for obvious spam) I will let the poster know what's going on.

(d) if you have a post which you consider to be very important and it appears to have been deleted, by all means send me a copy by PM and, if I concur with your thoughts, I will endeavour to track down the reason for which it was deleted. Be aware, though, there will need to be a good reason for me to argue the case with my brother mods.