PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another day another useless BA questionnaire
Old 23rd Mar 2019, 20:31
zed3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
These surveys seem to me to be a money making machine. Last year we returned from Rotterdam to Hull by ferry... again. Upon my return there was a 'monkey' survey as to my thoughts. I filled it in, stating I was unhappy with the trip giving detailed reasons. The, top and pricey, cabins had been changed. Instead of two single beds, some 'suit' building a career had made a double bed with a bulkhead. One of the two had to climb over the partner to get out. Not a brilliant way of pleasing customers. I pointed out that we were loyal and happy travellers up to this trip. We had spent in excess of L25,000 within the last 12 years... we lived in NL and now the UK. I further pointed out that we were now looking at alternative ways of sailing with the car. No response, I cannot be bothered to take it further. Anyone worried... no, money has been made by 'consultants' and until the ferry company fails, and we loved the crews, nothing will change. Corporate ignorance. We now go north to go south, via Newcastle, better, superb, but who cares.
I despair at modern 'management'.