PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wasting Everyone’s Time and Creating Angst
Old 22nd Mar 2019, 02:50
unitedabx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CXDOG
It’s very serious on here these days. So just for a bit of levity I’ve got my own baseless theory.

Let’s say you are Capt Noddy, head of the union talking to the company last year. The company insists that this is the best deal they can come up with.

Capt Noddy says ‘Yeah but it’s a sh#t deal and the members won’t have it. So here’s what I’ll do. I’ll organise the top people in the union to universally support your sh#t sandwich. We’ll give it everything we’ve got. And after the members have resoundingly rejected it we’ll talk again about the REAL best deal you’ve got hidden in your briefcases’

Unfortunately Capt Noddy did not survive the process and several of his lieutenants are facing court martial. On the upside the company has got to be scared right? If we would turn so fiercely on our own, then they don’t know what we could do to them if properly directed.
I think you are giving Capt Noddy far too much credibility. He and his GC members really aren't that smart. Anyway. let the membership decide. Kick them all out and if they are smart enough they can stand and get re-elected.