PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ventum Air CPLMEIR
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2019, 23:08
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As for the theory its almost the same where you do it, you have to learn most of the stuff yourself from Bristol ATP digital, and question banks like AviationExam, Atpl questions and Bristol ofc.

At my school there is a fleet of 3x Cessna 172, 3x Cessna 152, 3x AT-3 1x DA-42, 1x Piper Senca III (with 3 more AT3s already booked) and during periods outside of season like right now you can get a plane for hour building any day almost for the whole day. During the season if you are available all the time you will get at least 3 slots per week and sometimes 5 (that was what I got). As for everything else for me it worked perfectly and I am very happy I chose this school. I know that some people are also happy with Ventum, so you gotta visit Warszawa and check the schools yourself and see what fit you the best and what planes appeal more to to you.

PM me if you want to know something specific about the school I am attending or if you plan to visit. As for Ventum like I said I have never been there and just heard that some people are satisfied with them too.

@LJLJ: Tried to answer your PM but I get the message that you exceeded the maximum number of messages in the inbox. Feel free to write to me on facebook (Krzysztof Thor) if there is some problem with the PM system.

Last edited by KT1988; 22nd Mar 2019 at 13:14.