PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737MAX Stab Trim architecture
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2019, 23:27
john_tullamarine

Received 97 Likes on 65 Posts
I'm trying to respond to qualify my remarks but they won't approve many of my posts. This is very heavily curated forum

The site has a requirement that new posters with less than how ever many posts have each each new post invigilated and then released to view. Once you get to the magic number, your posts are treated as OK by default. This is to put a check on out of left field inappropriate posts by new folk and, more importantly, spammers. Unfortunately, like most sites, we get our share of the latter but you don't get bothered by them because of the mod invigilation requirement.

Unfortunately, that means that one of us has to have a look at the post and, given that we are part time mods, that takes a little while longer than instantly on most occasions. So, in respect of your last post, I have just done my run through the queue and released it a few minutes ago. Next time someone might coincidentally review a post near immediately following its drafting .. all depends on the luck of the draw. However, you should expect to see your new posts appear in a reasonable timeframe, if not instantaneously.

I assure you that this forum is very relaxed in its moderation activity. As a general rule, the folk who frequent TL, in the main, are "nice" people and we don't have much in the way of problems ....