PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAM QF Casuals
Thread: MAM QF Casuals
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2019, 23:33
Eve Melbourne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ground school Sydney Now

Hey Guy's for everyone going to Sydney in April I'm currently in Sydney right now for ground school we are in our 2nd week of EPs I'm giving you guys the heads up it's hard!!!! Very intense you have exam every 2nd day your practical you are watched on everything you do there are so many things to remember commands drills I highly recommend you start reading the manual when you get access to it we have the most amazing trainers who really make sure you understand everything you need to dedicate every waking moment to studying I haven't left the area where I am because I just constantly study study study any time you have off because you don't have much time to remember everything. I guess I'll be seeing you guys when you come to Sydney as we all stay in the same hotel I suggest you start preparing yourself mentally and physically emotionally because it does take a toll on your body the stress the pressure lack of sleep and the written exams are tough. but If you are passionate enough and have the drive you can push yourself to the max believe in yourself and know you can do this all the best guys see you in Sydney 😊😊😊

Last edited by Eve Melbourne; 20th Mar 2019 at 04:22.