PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 17th Mar 2019, 19:46
Chronus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by S-Works
It’s fascinating that the owner of the airacrft has still not been identified?
According to the press Southern Air Consultancy have given the name of the owners to the AAIB . This name has not been released to the public. However as the aircraft was based in the UK whoever was in day to day control of the aircraft will no doubt be known to all who had anything to do with it. If my memory serves me right, I believe I read somewhere on this thread it was kept at Gamston. So there will no doubt be records of who paid for its keep there and who picked up its maintenance bills, who had the keys to it and who the contact name and address was.

I suppose all interested parties are waiting for the Coroners verdict and the final report from AAIB before all manner of court summons start flying around and landing at various addresses of those involved in the whole process. Let`s see whether the Coroner will return a verdict of unlawful killing, accident / misadventure or contributed by neglect.