View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2019, 23:55
  #523 (permalink)  
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Treviso
Posts: 10
Aloa is right at 100%! Another option is to gain a class 2 with the limitation on it from UK and start the conversion process to another country (Spain, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, etc), once the other country will receive your records they’ll be able to tell you what will be the best option for you and maybe they will propose to sit the exam with them to clarify this point, I know that countries like Portugal or Spain have lifted these limitation to people who passed one of the approved tests in an AeMC! Your report from city university (lantern) probably won’t be accepted by another Easa authority because they want that these tests are performed by an AME usually.
Unfortunately in the UK you’ll not be able to sort out this issue, there’s no way

Wish you the best of luck!
simone993 is offline