PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 11th Mar 2019, 12:23
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ATC Watcher
No common purpose. Not necessary if the flight was completely free (i.e. paid by the owner) .
No evidence of shared costs ; not relevant if it was a free flight.. In addition in my part of the word you have to prove things to accuse people , not because there is lack of evidence. And the UK , as far as I know is still a democratic country .
No night rating : yes and aggravating circumstances reinforcing the responsibility of the pilot
No IR : not relevant as the flight was filed VFR..

Do not find things to fit your suspicions. Nobody liked what happened and we all have serious suspicions , but t after 85 pages here , and unless new facts are brought in , for me the responsibility for this accident is still on the Pilot in command of that flight.
mainly because he did not say NO . He was not an employee , nor forced to do this flight and , and the aircraft was a private one.. If you want to prove it was a commercial flight in disguise then you have to brings facts on the table , a signed contract, a mission order , a money transfer to the pilot, etc.. in absence of any of this, it is just suspicions.
You will be surprised (although not others on this thread) of the information thats in the hands of the AAIB and CAA enforcements regarding this whole horrible mess. It was not a private flight in any shape or form, its was a purely commercial arrangement and the evidence is in the hands of the right people now. Its going to be an interesting couple of months coming up on this I think.