PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Engagement survey....
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2019, 01:07
White None

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My last post on doing, or not doing the engagement survey. 2 points:-

1) I already have a punchbag, but you misunderstand; I don’t feel frustrated filling in the engagement survey. It’s honestly quite hilarious knowing that for some unfathomable reason, you’re being gifted an opportunity to point out, in detail, how terrible things are, in the full knowledge that it’s mandated that those views have to be made public! Of course, in isolation it won’t suddenly solve all the problems, but our resistance method has been to apply death by a 1000 cuts. For the majority of players (by definition) who sit in the middle of the bell curve of opinion, the rhetoric on Prune, the forums etc can potentially be dismissed as being from the more extreme in their views, For anyone (not talking about myself) lacking conviction, to know that the terrible results of the survey come from roughly half of the entire pilot body must embolden them to continue CC, vote No etc. I would at least think that those of you with reservations on the principle of engaging would welcome any strengthening of the masses resolve?

2) Unitedabx - you spelt/spelled, (take your geographical pick), “...f***k...” incorrectly.

Last edited by White None; 10th Mar 2019 at 03:15.