Thread: Anti Vaxxers
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2019, 16:45
Dr Jekyll

Originally Posted by Stan Woolley View Post

I donít really know how it feels like to lose a child or to have an autistic child. I see what the latter has meant to my friends that have an autistic child, it has been really tough.

Iím not really arguing about the benefit of vaccines to fight the big threats, but I see the way things are in the US and I see little opposition to it in the UK. We will go down a similar path without real understanding of complex things imo.

Having no reigns on the pharmaceutical companies would scare me, and it will affect my daughter if she decides to have kids. Iím really not in favour of doing away with vaccines at all, but my intuition is that theyíre out of control. At least in the US, so I think we will follow suit. Having multiple vaccines just goes against my instinct, itís unnatural. I have read that in the States kids are expected to have between fifty and seventy odd vaccinations growing up. No questions allowed. Fcuk that!
Of course it's unnatural. That's the point, natural is a massive rate of infant mortality.