PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas Air 767 down/Texas
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2019, 20:08
mustangsally

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hotel Tangop

Originally Posted by Hotel Tango
mustanfsally, there's nothing wrong with venting ideas as long as it comes from those sufficiently qualified to make comment (though admittedly that's not always the case). That's what PPRuNe is all about didn't you know? If it upsets you, I guess it's best just to ignore this thread.
HT, you miss read me. But, that is OK, my wife does the same. But frequently the comments posted come from someone with little knowledge of 767 systems and how they relate to this accident. I personally have over thirty five years as a crew member but have zero 767 experience. So I don't speculate on what happened or the cause and effect. If we could weed out the rift raft and get those with good understanding of the specific aircraft systems then I would agree with you. But that just does not happen in this pprune world. Just go back and reread the discussion on elevator trim and pivot points of such, jack screws and nuts et all. Maybe that is why I only look at this web sight for entertainment with a couple of pints.

Cheers