PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Otmet 1G into LGW would this help?
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2019, 12:58
The Many Tentacles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RMC
TMT Thanks for the reply. Does the application of FL150 until 6 NM before TELTU not cancel that restriction (we had previously been taken off the STAR and also given a inItial altitude of FL180). The TELTU restriction was not restated after the initial STAR clearance?
To be honest, I don't know. I've just found a STAR plate for the 1G and it has the Fl130 restriction at TELTU. I don't know if that means you have to be planning the flight to make that restriction regardless or if it's an expect level.

Normally, if you're given a level by restriction and then subsequently given a different clearance, you can disregard the original restriction. As the FL130 is printed on the charts you guys have in the cockpit I don't know if you still have to adhere to that if cleared for that STAR, if you see what I mean. I probably should know, but we have so many agreed levels between sectors for certain traffic that I don;'t know which ones appear on charts and which ones don't.

I'm in tomorrow so I'll canvas some opinions and let you know what we all think and see if we can find anything official written down about it