PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More PPRuNe changes?
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2019, 02:03
John Eacott

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Capn Bloggs
No, apart from the fact that it miles away down on the bottom of the page in the corner, clicking on "Forum Jump" merely brings up the list of forums; if you want to stay in the current forum, it won't react when you click it in the list. It will jump to another forum, but not the current one.

That's why I cheered the reinstatement of the "return to the current sub forum" button, which had disappeared.
“Miles away down on the bottom of the page”? It’s within an inch of the Return to Forum selection that you are so happy to see: here’s a snapshot. The new button wasn’t reinstated, it has never been there before the last IB update: there was in the middle of the bottom of the thread two hyperlinks, one to Previous thread and one to Next thread. I used them frequently.

And the Forum Jump has a ‘Go’ button to its right which, surprisingly, takes you to the selected Forum which defaults to the one you’re in. If you can’t get to the current forum there’s something at fault on your end, it’s worked that way forever on various platforms for me
Attached Images