PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - And the best 737 Euro contract is?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2019, 19:40
Vulpe1j

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FRogge
It’s not Ryanair, for sure. Just think about the amount of people who have been there and decided to leave during the last 10 years. We’re talking about several thousands of pilots who have decided that it’s a unbearable company to work for.
I beg to differ.

I’ve been here for 18 months, and find the lifestyle with my 5/4 roster better than anything I’ve experienced before in my 33 years plus of airline flying. Don’t get me wrong, I came in with my eyes wide open, because all I’d heard in all my years flying for 2 other airlines was negatives, but I really haven’t got a bad word to say for my employer, I’ve been nothing but impressed since Day 1.

I saw a Ryanair post recently that mentioned the fact that the happy guys here don’t comment on Pprune. It’s true, these forums seem to be occupied by people with complaints or axes to grind. Believe me, the vast majority here that I’ve met are very content with their lot, but clearly don’t need to shout it from the rooftops.

So to sum up, I would highly recommend joining if you’re looking to join a 737 operator 👍🏻👍🏻