PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - exam results arrived today
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2003, 17:46
troposurfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exams

still can't believe got passes in all of my exams in MOD 1. Magic! Thanks GTS.

Now on to Mod 2. Any words of advice from those who have been before me????

One question about exam centres......why the hell is there no testing centre between Bedford and Glasgow anyone close to the CAA care to reply. Can't see any good reason for it except that the folks down at Gatwick don't want to do overnights in the grim north cos they still think we're all on gaslights and the hotels have outside toilets next 'tut' coal cellar.

There are masses of colleges and universities with the facilities necessary to undertake the ATPLs, and it doesn't require a rocket scientist to stand out the front and tell you the exam number and start time.

One word of advice for the CAA about the supervising staff at their exams. For godsake get them some bl@@dy trainers. The exam centre I was at had a wooden floor and the CAA bods were sat on raised wooden steps. The bird from the CAA kept pacing up and down every 2 mintues in her heels disturbing everyone in the exam. Cheers for that CAA! and it cost me £350 for the priviledge.

Congrats to all those who passed! See the rest of you in Mod 2. Somewhere.....................................south of Watford!