PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRS stock crashing
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2019, 08:29
LesPretend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just an opinion but BRS misjudged badly what their clients wanted when they bought into these fixed wing operators. They appear to have also allowed them to haemorrhage cash without stepping in and taking control, or maybe they have which is even more alarming. I suspect now something pretty drastic needs to happen with both of them, shareholders will be looking for swift action, particularly after the last statement which appeared to suggest both are a significant factor in the lack of turnaround.

I have absolutely no idea how EA can still function as a regional airline when all around them are waving the white flag.

If you are lucky your flight goes (late!), if you are unlucky you hear 3rd hand that the aircraft is being nicked to do something else or you are going via Mordor to pick up other disgruntled punters. The bills for compensation alone must be eye watering.

I’m fortunate that I don’t use them on schedules very often but their reputation for punctuality and VFM anecdotally is pretty grim.

All the while BRS seemingly are throwing good money after bad to prop them up.